Naruto Nation
Welcome to Naruto Nation. Please, take your time, look around and enjoy yourself.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Nation
Welcome to Naruto Nation. Please, take your time, look around and enjoy yourself.
Naruto Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mr. Sinister
Mr. Sinister

Stats
Chakra:
Pet Rules| Template Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Pet Rules| Template Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
https://onenarutonation.rpg-board.net

Pet Rules| Template Empty Pet Rules| Template

11/11/2011, 3:01 pm
Pet Rules

1. You must make about two paragraphs or more for your summon,pet description on what they look like. We don't want no one liners or something that doesn't help us see what it looks like. When you describe your pet we wanna be able to post a mental picture of what he looks like in our mind.

2.Do not make a summon/pet that is op like a dragon, or a t-rex, those things that are extinct. Let's keep it real people. No unicorns either. Stuff like that is what makes role playing unfun for everyone

3.You have to make a history of where you got the summon, or pet, and how the pet/summon came to existence, and who made it. If someone created it and taught to you explain that, and make sense out of it.

4. Post your summons Abilities, the max Abilities your summon is allowed to have depends on the rank of the Summon. D rank summons can only have up to 3 abilities. C rank can have up to 5. B rank can have up to 7 and kage level can have as many as they 10, because well they are kage level.

6. If your summon is like the toad or dog summons and there are smaller forms to big forms, post each one from youngest, to oldest, and which summon is the boss summon, etc. And give each level of summon a rank. Boss summons like boss toad or the snake orochimaru has are at least A and S rank.

7. Pets can not perform jutsu abilities, they are mainly used to sense or track enemies. Summons are what can perform jutsu. Pets how ever can be apart of your jutsu just like Kiba's dog when he combines himself with it to create the two headed giant dog. That is a pet,jutsu combination and again thats a example.

8. If a staff member approves it and another staff member of higher power comes along and unapproves because they see something that needs fixing then there is nothing you can do but to fix what is asked, other wise it is denied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (What is your pet's full name)
Nickname: (Any nickname your pet goes by)

Age: (How old is your pet, make is reasonable for the species)
Personality: (How you pet acts, please try and use one paragraph)

Description (A picture, or at least 100 words describing what you pet looks like)
Species: (What species is the pet)

Special Characteristics: (Can your pet talk, detect chakra etc. Breifly give a valid reason why it can talk.)

History: (Any previous information, like when your pet was born, how you met, etc etc)

Code:
[b][u]Name[/u][/b]: (What is your pet's full name)
[i][u]Nickname[/u][/i]: (Any nickname your pet goes by)

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: (How old is your pet, make is reasonable for the species)
[i][u]Personality[/u][/i]: (How you pet acts, please try and use one paragraph)
[b][u]Description[/u][/b] (A picture, or at least 100 words describing what you pet looks like)[i][u]Species[/i][u][u][u][u][u][u][/u]: (What species is the pet)
[b][u][i]Special Characteristics[/i][/u][/b]: (Can your pet talk, detect chakra etc. Breifly give a valid reason why it can talk.)
[b][u]History[/u][/b]: (Any previous information, like when your pet was born, how you met, etc etc)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum